Last Revised: November 5, 2021
Personal and Non-Personal Information
In providing our products and services, we often receive sensitive information from and about our customers, including financial and business information, some of which constitutes personal information. Overall, personal information constitutes all information capable of being employed in some way to identify, contact someone, or determine someone’s location. Names, physical addresses, mailing addresses, driver’s license numbers, social security numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, bank account numbers, are considered types of personal information. Moreover, in some contexts, personal information may also include other information that can reasonably connect to a specific person, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, unique device identification numbers, employment information, medical information and internet activity.
Non-personal information is any aggregated information or information that does not identify, or cannot be reasonably linked to, any individual. For example, data regarding the amount of times a particular link on a website is selected or regarding the number of visitors to a website are examples of non-personal information.
How Our Company Collects Personal and Non-Personal Information
We may collect information whenever customers use our website, products, or services. The information we gather can include email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, Social Security Numbers, payment information such as credit or debit card information, dates of birth, in addition to other types of information.
–Website Information Collected
Our website may collect your type of browser, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, and other pieces of information, and save this all automatically in what are known as log files. Through your use of our website, may be able to gather information relating to data and event information from your device(s) through the use of cameras or other sensory monitors. Moreover, our website may employ technology known as web beacons to monitor your actions on our website. In addition, if you use a mobile or other device to access or download our company’s services, we may gather information regarding your location for dispatching our services or in order to provide such information to emergency services if need be. You can refuse these location-related services through your device prompts or settings. We will retain information pertaining to your device‘s type, operating system, and other information. The information we collect through your mobile or other device may pertain to the software contained therein. We do not label or connect the activity we record in this manner with any personal information you provide us through our applications. This
recorded information may relate to the frequency with which you use our application, actions you take during the use of our application, and data relating to performance, among other things.
Our website(s) and service(s) may include links to third-party websites and use third party services. The submission of personal information to any third-party websites or service providers, is governed by their privacy policies. This policy does not address the privacy practices of any third-party websites or service providers.
The following are some types of information that we may gather from you when you use certain of our devices, products, or services: pictures or images, audio-only, video-only, or audiovisual information that is recorded by monitoring devices; device information relating to motion detection and weather or climate data; and GPS information. If you submit any information to us relating to another person, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this policy. We will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How Our Company Uses Personal and Non-Personal Information
Overall, we use the personal and non-personal information we collect from you to better provide you with our services or products. Additionally, we may use your personal and non-personal information to further our company’s business purposes. This may involve our company using your personal or non-personal information to increase the efficiency of our company’s services and learn from past transactions; to increase the efficiency and interface of our website; to enable you to create an online account on our company website; to ensure that you receive the services, products, or information you desired from us; to inform you of promotional events or happenings that may be of interest to you; to inform you of promotional offers, packages, or sales we are offering; to further develop and innovate our products and services; to combat fraudulent activities involving our services or products; and to survey customers regarding our services, products, and website, in addition to other uses.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information we collect from you: (1) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; (2) to accomplish the reason or purpose for which you provide it; (3) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; (4) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request; (5) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections; (6) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others; or (7) with your consent. We do not sell or otherwise share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
In limiting access to your personal information, we use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your information. However, no matter how hard we try, no information transmission or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, kindly contact us immediately using the information below. Please note that any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Minors and Information Collection
While our company’s products and services are intended for a general audience, our products and services are not intended for children. Our website does not knowingly collect personal information online from children below 13 years of age. If we have received personal information from a child below 13 years of age, we ask that the child’s parent or guardian notify us of the matter so that we can delete the information.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that our company collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Our company Service is used:
- Identifiers, such as your name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, SSN, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number, driver’s license or ID card number;
- Protected classification characteristics, such as age, gender, marital status, or religion;
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement;
- Biometric information, such as your voice profile or fingerprints;
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as current or past job history or performance evaluations;
- Sensory data, such as voice recordings or images and videos collected or stored in connection with our services;
- Non-public education information, such as education records or disciplinary records maintained by an educational institution;
- Inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Use of Personal Information. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information so that we can decide whether to recommend services or products such as customizable alerts or security cameras, we will retain and use this information to meet your request.
- To provide you with information, services, or products that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our services, products, events, or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and development of our services or products.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- California Consumer Rights. You have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information we collect, use, or share about you,
- The right to request that our company delete your personal information held by us and our affiliates.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, and
- The right to be free from discrimination if you exercise the above rights.
- Exercising Your Rights: Verifiable Consumer Request/Opting Out:
- Submitting Requests – To exercise our rights stated above contact us at the contact information listed below.
- Authorizing an Agent – You may also authorize an agent to act on your behalf to exercise the rights stated above. To authorize an agent please provide written authorization to the contact information listed below.
- Verifying your Request – Upon receiving your request we will verify the request by matching the information provided to the personal information we currently have.
- No sale of personal information. We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, but we do not disclose or sell such information for direct marketing purposes. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure we have not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.