If a sensor is already showing open when you arm the system, you will be allowed to arm with that sensor automatically bypassed.
If you are arming in Stay mode, applicable Motion Detectors will be bypassed automatically.
However, if you have a sensor that you are having trouble with, and want to manually bypass a sensor, please follow the instructions below:
- Tap the Arming Button
- If you have a square pop-up, with a Right Facing Arrow on the right side of the Square, tap that.
If you already have a Rectangular Pop-up, move on to the next step.
- On the Upper Right Side of the pop-up window you will see Bypass with Active selected. Tap on All.
- You should now see a full list of your security sensors. Choose the sensor(s) that you wish to manuall bypass.
- Arm the System in the appropriate Stay or Away Mode.
- When you disarm the system, the Bypass will be removed. You will need to manually bypass these sensors each time, until you fix the problem.